TOURS AND TRAVELS - Cox & Kings
- India Tours
- International Group Tours
- International Individual Tours
- Deccan Odyssey
- Adventure Holidays
Bharat Deko Tour packages offer group holidays in India, with a carefully selected itinerary of essential sightseeing, buffet meals, tour managers and first class hotels.
Duniya Dekho are escorted group tours designed for like minded Indian passengers, with Indian meals and Indian Tour Managers. The itineraries are carefully planned coach tours with a mix of essential sightseeing and activities.
Flexihol offers you tailor-made international holidays and travel packages with a wide range of sightseeing tours and experiences to suit your individual taste and budget.
'The Ultimate Travelling Camp' The first truly mobile luxury camps in India covering a calendar of destinations and festivals. This nomadic super luxury camp introduces the discerning traveller to different adventures in carefully selected exceptional locations in the mountains, deserts, jungles and unexplored countryside.
Celebrated as one of the most luxurious trains in the world, Deccan Odyssey is an exploration of India's vibrant locales, timeless traditions, wildlife and cultural diversity. Embark on this luxury train journey aboard a state-of-the-art train that offers world-class services and amenities, impeccable hospitality, plush interiors and the services of a personal butler.
From the cold, remote expanse of Antarctica, to the warm, sunny beaches of the Caribbean, we've got the biggest collection of exciting adventures, small trips and safaris on the planet! Come explore, grab your dream.
Flights / Hotels/ Cars
- Flights - Time your flights to suit your holiday itinerary and eliminate delays.
- Hotels - Get the best hotel deals, with C&K's assurance of quality service.
- Cars - Your choice of cars and reliable services at the best available prices.
- Sights - Choose from an array of planned excursions to suit your holiday style
- Buses - Explore India by road, with a range of a/c, non a/c, and sleeper bus options.
- Cruises - Find the right package and set sail for your dream cruise vacation.
Our Customers Favourite Destinations
- Holidays For Women
- Family Holidays
- Wildlife Holidays
- Adventure Holidays
- Romantic Destinations
Women's Day Special - ThailandKnow More...
Womens Day Special - France and SwitzerlandKnow More...
Getaway Goddess - LadakhKnow More...
Women's Day Special - Sri LankaKnow More...
Women's Day Special - GreeceKnow More...
Scintillating Sri LankaKnow More...
Amazing AndamanKnow More...
Glittering GoaKnow More...
Scenic KeralaKnow More...
Mysteries of RajasthanKnow More...
Eastern Whirl - Summer 2017Know More...
Marvels Of Australia - Summer 2017Know More...
Singapore & Malaysia Experience - Winter 2016Know More...
Splendours Of Sri Lanka - Winter 2016Know More...
Splendours of South Africa - Winter 2016Know More...
Splendours Of Mauritius- Winter 2016 76,285*Know More...
Instant Dubai - Free & Easy - 3 Star - Winter 2016Know More...
Instant Thailand Free and Easy BudgetKnow More...
Fiords and GlaciersKnow More...
Andaman DelightKnow More...
Best of BhutanKnow More...
South African AdventureKnow More...
Kenyan HighlightsKnow More...
Enchanting KeralaKnow More...
Colors of GujaratKnow More...
Heartland of IndiaKnow More...
Heritage of Madhya PradeshKnow More...
Mystical KumaonKnow More...
Jambo KenyaKnow More...
Tanzania SafariKnow More...
Kenya and Tanzania ExperienceKnow More...
Misty Manali - VolvoKnow More...
Enchanting NepalKnow More...
Heritage of Madhya PradeshKnow More...
Kaziranga wild life tourKnow More...
Everest Base Camp TrekKnow More...
Glimpses Of EgyptKnow More...
Australian HighlightsKnow More...
Glimpses Of South AfricaKnow More...
Cambodia ExperienceKnow More...
Sailing Thailand - Phuket To Koh Phi PhiKnow More...
Discover Canadian RockiesKnow More...
Western Australia DiscovererKnow More...
Canadian Rockies TrailKnow More...
Kenya & Tanzania Camping SafariKnow More...
Mauritius Getaway - HoneymoonKnow More...
Egyptian Sojourn - Winter 2016Know More...
Romantic Getaway - The Golden TriangleKnow More...
Romantic Gateway - Himachal and PunjabKnow More...
Thailand RomanceKnow More...
Voyage Of Asia - Winter 2016Know More...
Culinary Cruise Adventure By MasterChef TravelKnow More...
- ICICI Bank Offer - Cash back offer for ICICI Bank customers
- SBI Debit Card Offer - Cash back offer for SBI Bank customers
- YES Bank Offer - Cash back offer for YES Bank customers
- HDFC Bank Offer - Cash back offer for HDFC Bank customers
- RBL Bank Offer - Cash back offer for RBL Bank customers
- Amex Offers
- Bajaj Finserv EMI Card Offer
Cox & Kings Travel Blog
- Explore The Colourful Souks of Morocco Oozing with mysticism, the souks of Morocco are a vivid reminder of a bygone era. Almost every city houses a medina (an old town), which usually includes old settlements, mosques, narrow winding lanes and souks.
- Talking Underwater: 5 Basic Scuba Diving Hand Signals When you go scuba diving, you enter a whole new world; one where you have to learn a whole new way to talk, walk and even breathe! Here are 5 basic hand signals every scuba diver needs to know! Have fun!
- 16 Things To Know Before You Visit Antarctica The discovery of Antarctica opened a Pandora’s Box, fuelling travellers’ wanderlust for almost two centuries now. But every adventurer who has ever ventured out to this icy wonderland has asked questions. Here are just a few of them to prep you for your expedition.
- 7 Reasons Why You Should Go On A Motorcycle Ride NOW! 7 reasons why you should really be riding a motorcycle once you are done reading this article. So don your riding gear, lock in your helmet, climb on to your motorcycle and ride out.
OVER 250 YEARS OF DISCOVERY
Cox & Kings is the longest established travel company in the world. Its distinguished history began in 1758 when it was appointed as general agents to the regiment of Foot Guards in India under the command of Lord Ligonier. By 1878, C&K were agents for most British regiments posted overseas, including the Royal Cavalry, Artillery and Infantry, as well as the Royal Wagon Train and the Household Brigade. The Royal Navy was next and in 1912, The Royal Air Force came under its wings.