Cox & Kings Tour Packages
- India Tours
- International Group Tours
- International Individual Tours
- Adventure Holidays
Bharat Deko Tour packages offer group holidays in India, with a carefully selected itinerary of essential sightseeing, buffet meals, tour managers and first class hotels.
Duniya Dekho are escorted group tours designed for like minded Indian passengers, with Indian meals and Indian Tour Managers. The itineraries are carefully planned coach tours with a mix of essential sightseeing and activities.
Flexihol offers you tailor-made international holidays and travel packages with a wide range of sightseeing tours and experiences to suit your individual taste and budget.
'The Ultimate Travelling Camp' The first truly mobile luxury camps in India covering a calendar of destinations and festivals. This nomadic super luxury camp introduces the discerning traveller to different adventures in carefully selected exceptional locations in the mountains, deserts, jungles and unexplored countryside.
From the cold, remote expanse of Antarctica, to the warm, sunny beaches of the Caribbean, we've got the biggest collection of exciting adventures, small trips and safaris on the planet! Come explore, grab your dream.
Most Popular Holiday Themes
Kerala Delight with AirKnow More...
Rann UtsavKnow More...
Marvels Of EuropeKnow More...
Marvels Of Europe - WinterKnow More...
Voyage Of Asia With Gemini CruiseKnow More...
Glimpse of AustraliaKnow More...
Australia Diwali SpecialKnow More...
Best of USAKnow More...
Super Saver Golden TriangleKnow More...
Rajasthan DelightKnow More...
Captivating Kenya - WinterKnow More...
Tanzania SafariKnow More...
Splendours of UttarakhandKnow More...
Enchanting KeralaKnow More...
Colors of GujaratKnow More...
Heartland of IndiaKnow More...
South African Sojourn - WinterKnow More...
Heritage of Madhya PradeshKnow More...
Mystical KumaonKnow More...
Northern Thailand Hilltribes TrekKnow More...
Anzac Day Memorial TourKnow More...
Budget EgyptKnow More...
New Zealand - The Bay Of IslandsKnow More...
Classic Vietnam Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh CityKnow More...
Antarctica ClassicKnow More...
Realm Of The Polar BearKnow More...
Best of VietnamKnow More...
Highlights Of MoroccoKnow More...
Romantic Getaway - KeralaKnow More...
Romantic Getaway - AndamanKnow More...
Romantic Gateway - HimachalKnow More...
Romantic Getaway - The Golden TriangleKnow More...
Romantic Getaway - KashmirKnow More...
Cruising in Greek Island & TurkeyKnow More...
Romantic FranceKnow More...
Beautiful BaliKnow More...
Instant - Mystical MauritiusKnow More...
Spanish SplendoursKnow More...
India : Zaika Ladakh KaKnow More...
India : Coconuts cardamom, a Keralan journeyKnow More...
India : Splendors of the northKnow More...
Malaysia: A culinary melting potKnow More...
England: A Rural Food DiscoveryKnow More...
Greece: Hidden gems of CreteKnow More...
Morocco: Boutique Marrakech with Keri MossKnow More...
Taiwan: Flavours of a beautiful islandKnow More...
Vietnam: A journey to the MekongKnow More...
Italy: Triofe & truffles, tastes of Liguria & PiedmontKnow More...
- Axis Bank Offer - Cash back offer for Axis Bank customers
- ICICI Bank Offer - Cash back offer for ICICI Bank customers
- State Bank of India Credit Card Offer - Cash back offer for SBI credit card customers
- HDFC Bank Debit and Credit Card Customers - Exclusive Offers for HDFC Bank Debit and Credit Card Customers
- YES BANK Exclusive Offers for YES BANK Debit Card Customers
- Discovering Singapore With Kids Selecting a destination for a family holiday can be a daunting task. Several factors need to be taken into consideration, especially when you have kids accompanying you. Safe environment, child friendly locations, hygiene and entertainment avenues, barely scratch the surface of requirements that parents have...
- Explore Food Markets of the World Exploring the world as a travel enthusiast or a tourist, is by itself an eye-opening experience, both literally and figuratively. Add to this, the opportunity to sample true flavours of a destination, and you’ve got yourself memories that are sure to linger on ...
- Destination Review By Cox & Kings: Hong Kong Resting on the southern coast of China, Hong Kong is encompassed by South China Sea on three sides. To its North is Shenzhen city located in the province of Guangdong. Hong Kong lies on the passage between East and West Asia, therefore it enjoys a significant position in international trade...
- 5 Ways To Get The Most Out Of Solo Travelling (and the Apps to help you do it) It doesn’t matter if you’re headed into uncharted territory or a bustling metropolis, it only helps if you already know what to expect when you set foot in your destination. A quick google search should give you enough information on things like the local culture, geography, weather and political climate to start with...
OVER 250 YEARS OF DISCOVERY
Cox & Kings is the longest established travel company in the world. Its distinguished history began in 1758 when it was appointed as general agents to the regiment of Foot Guards in India under the command of Lord Ligonier. By 1878, C&K were agents for most British regiments posted overseas, including the Royal Cavalry, Artillery and Infantry, as well as the Royal Wagon Train and the Household Brigade. The Royal Navy was next and in 1912, The Royal Air Force came under its wings.