TOURS AND TRAVELS - Cox & Kings
- India Tours
- International Group Tours
- International Individual Tours
- Holidays For Disabled
Bharat Deko Tour packages offer group holidays in India, with a carefully selected itinerary of essential sightseeing, buffet meals, tour managers and first class hotels.
Duniya Dekho are escorted group tours designed for like minded Indian passengers, with Indian meals and Indian Tour Managers. The itineraries are carefully planned coach tours with a mix of essential sightseeing and activities.
Flexihol offers you tailor-made international holidays and travel packages with a wide range of sightseeing tours and experiences to suit your individual taste and budget.
CNK Recommended Honeymoon special Packages
- Vietnam Delights @ 31,206*
- Russia New Year Bonanza @ 82,622*
- Treasures of Iran @ 60,275*
- Maldives - Fun Island Resort & Spa @ 93,395*
- Spanish Fiesta @ 54,205*
- Jambo Kenya @ 70,436*
- Beautiful Bali @ 41,876*
- Eastern Europe Treasures @ 1,06,798*
'The Ultimate Travelling Camp' The first truly mobile luxury camps in India covering a calendar of destinations and festivals. This nomadic super luxury camp introduces the discerning traveller to different adventures in carefully selected exceptional locations in the mountains, deserts, jungles and unexplored countryside.
Curated by experts, Enable Travel is India's first digital platform for accessible travel. Showcasing India and the world, our tours for disabled travellers & senior citizens come with expert caregivers, guides & specialised equipment. So, get ready to welcome new experiences, because with us, you #CanDo!
CNK Recommended Packages
- Sri Lankan Getaway - Wheelchair User
- Amazing Thailand - Vision Disability
- Just Jaipur - Vision Impaired @ 14,204*
- Goa - Beaches and Heritage - Deaf and Speech Impaired @ 29,349*
- Kerala - The Land Of Spices - Hearing Impaired @ 40,133*
- Mughals & Maharaja Discovery - Wheelchair Accessible @ 33,536*
At Trip 360º, we believe life begins outside your comfort zone. Ride on scenic routes, scale mountains, dive into the blue or sail across the world with our Safe, Sustainable and Social adventures.
Flights / Hotels/ Cars
- Flights - Time your flights to suit your holiday itinerary and eliminate delays.
- Hotels - Get the best hotel deals, with C&K's assurance of quality service.
- Cars - Your choice of cars and reliable services at the best available prices.
- Sights - Choose from an array of planned excursions to suit your holiday style
- Buses - Explore India by road, with a range of a/c, non a/c, and sleeper bus options.
- Cruises - Find the right package and set sail for your dream cruise vacation.
Our Customers Favourite Destinations
- Women's Holidays
- Family Holidays
- Instant Holidays
- Adventure Holidays
- Romantic Destinations
Getaway Goddess - BaliKnow More...
Getaway Goddess - Marvels of EuropeKnow More...
Getaway Goddess - Hong Kong and MacauKnow More...
Getaway Goddess - RajasthanKnow More...
Getaway Goddess - Sri LankaKnow More...
Getaway Goddess - Cambodia and VietnamKnow More...
Glorious TurkeyKnow More...
Marvels Of Europe - Winter 2018Know More...
American Glimpse - East Coast - Winter 2018Know More...
Singapore & Malaysia Experience - Discount Offer - Winter 2018Know More...
Kashmir - Kitchen TourKnow More...
Egyptian Sojourn - Winter 2018Know More...
Instant Dubai Family With Desert @ 51,564*Know More...
Wildlife of GujaratKnow More...
Maharashtra Wild Trail: Mumbai To MumbaiKnow More...
Instant Mauritius ValueKnow More...
Instant Singapore @ 15,728*Know More...
Instant Dubai @ 51,918*Know More...
Instant Almaty @ 67,036*Know More...
Instant Mauritius @ 67,449*Know More...
Instant Hong Kong And Venetian Macau @ 75,666*Know More...
Instant Russia @ 1,20,162*Know More...
Instant London And Paris @ 1,34,442*Know More...
Ice Climbing Course In Manali @ 33,500*Know More...
Masai Mara Camping Safari @ 86,979*Know More...
Iceland Northern Lights Golden Circle @ 1,04,171*Know More...
Everest Base Camp TrekKnow More...
Antarctica ClassicKnow More...
Sikkim Bike RideKnow More...
Mumbai to Goa Coastal Cycling @ 35,500*Know More...
Machu Picchu and the Amazon @ 1,92,971*Know More...
Annapurna Base Camp Adventure @ 49,500*Know More...
Uganda & Gorillas Overland @ 1,60,037*Know More...
Divine AustraliaKnow More...
Scenic SplendourKnow More...
Mysterious GreeceKnow More...
Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa HotelKnow More...
Romantic Getaway - KashmirKnow More...
Romantic Getaway - Hills of East @ 30,999*Know More...
Thailand RendezvousKnow More...
Scenic Sri LankaKnow More...
Mauritius MarvelKnow More...
Fascinating MalaysiaKnow More...
Culinary Cruise Adventure By MasterChef TravelKnow More...
Cox & Kings Travel Blog
- 7 Simple Truths: Why Travelling Makes You A Better Person What comes to mind first when you say the word “journey”? Maybe, it is unforgettable Instagram sunsets or mountain crossings with heavy backpacks? Any trip can be exciting, fascinating and rich... Read more
- Check Out The Awe-Inspiring Brihadeeswarar Temple & Rajarajan Museum It’s really amazing to think about the centuries of history and civilisation that you find in the corners of India. The Brihadeeswarar Temple, located in the city of Thanjavur (Tamil Nadu), is... Read more
- Dubai Travel Guide: Things To Do & See, Food, Stay & Tips Magnificent skyline, rich culture, ultra-modern architecture, exotic food and a dynamic vibe defines Dubai. It is definitely a city that must be seen to be believed and if you are excited to know... Read more
- Decoding The Pre-historic Stone-Age Carvings Of The Edakkal Caves, Kerala Just when you thought you’ve seen all there is in Kerala, the place surprises you with hidden gems that you really cannot miss! One such are the unseen wonders of the Edakkal Caves, located in... Read more
OVER 260 YEARS OF DISCOVERY
Cox & Kings is the longest established travel company in the world. Its distinguished history began in 1758 when it was appointed as general agents to the regiment of Foot Guards in India under the command of Lord Ligonier. By 1878, C&K were agents for most British regiments posted overseas, including the Royal Cavalry, Artillery and Infantry, as well as the Royal Wagon Train and the Household Brigade. The Royal Navy was next and in 1912, The Royal Air Force came under its wings.