The Merchant will provide the following cash backs to customers of State Bank of India ("Offer")
Cox & Kings Holidays Offer
Validity : 1st October 2015 till 31st Aug 2016.
||Bharat Deko (BD) – Brochure Products (India Holidays)
||7% Cash Back on Land only price
||Flexihol (FH) (International Holidays)
||10% Cash Back on Land only Price
||Duniya Dekho(DD) Tours (International Group Tours)
||Flat Amount as specified for each package.
General Terms & Conditions
- This offer is valid for customers of SBI who use SBI Credit Card to pay and avail the offer (“Customer”).
- Full payment of the package has to be paid via Credit Card.
- Cash Back will be done by Cox & Kings through same mode of initial payment collection or by NEFT to your subsequently provided SBI details.
- Offer applicable on bookings made online at http://www.coxandkings.com/, Call Centre and Cox & Kings Branches.
- The cash back will be given on consumption and within 15 working days from the date of consumption.
- All Standard Product Terms and Conditions will be applicable.
- The offer cannot be clubbed with any other Cox & Kings offer on the same product.
- Validity of the offer till 31st Aug 2016.
- All packages are Subject to availability at the time of booking.
- All packages (BD and FH) with Airfare will have no discounts or cash backs.
- Participation in the Offer by Credit Cardholder(s) is on a voluntary basis.
- The SBI Credit Cardholder(s) may avail the Offer during the Offer Period or until the stock lasts, whichever is earlier.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to Alliance Partner directly at email@example.com or Call Toll free nos. 1800 120 0606 without any reference to SBI. The same shall be addressed by Alliance Partner, only up to a period of 7 days after the date of transaction/purchase.
- All communications / disputes regarding delivery, service, quality or performance and notices with regard to this Offer should be addressed to Cox & Kings Ltd. at Vaman Centre, Makwana Road, Marol, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400 059.
- SBI / Cox & Kings reserve the right to modify / change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the Credit Card User/s due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the SBI Credit card User/s. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the SBI User/s.
- The offer is Not Valid for bookings made by any Travel Agents or Affiliate partners.
- The Discount will be credited as cash back post verification of the Client (except for Branch Sales where verification is immediate).
- All Standard Product Terms and Conditions available on the website of Cox & Kings will be applicable.
- Cash Back/Discount/Offers are not valid on Insurance and Visa, which form part of the package.
Terms Prescribed by SBI
- The discount offer (“Offer”), from SBI Cards and Payment Services Pvt. Ltd. (SBICPSL) through its associated merchant establishment Merchant open to all SBI Cardholders (Cardholders) holding a valid and current SBI Credit Card (Card), with no outstanding of more than 30 days.
- The Offer is valid for a period of 3 months and agreement for 1st day of October '2015 to the 31st day of Aug '2016 on all purchases.
- The cash back will be given on consumption and within 15 working days from the date of consumption of package.
- Cash Back will not be applicable on any additional request (Eg. Tour extension, services, etc) made during the tour by customer.
- Cash Back offer is only valid for Land deals and does not include Air fare.
- To place the order or booking, SBI Cardholders may log onto www.coxandkings.com or Call Cox & Kings call Centre on 18001200660.
- Under the Offer, the Cardholders can place an order for the listed products using their SBI Credit Card & offer is valid on purchases made using a valid SBI Credit card only.
- The images shown in the communication are indicative and the actual product may differ from the image.
- SBICPSL does not endorse the quality or merchantability of the products and any queries or complaints pertaining to the quality of the products will have to be taken up directly with Merchant.
- The products being offered under this Offer is being sold / provided directly by Merchant. SBICPSL is neither responsible nor guarantees quality, delivery of the product nor is it liable if the same is in any way deficient or defective.
- SBICPSL would not entertain any correspondence regarding the Offer and all Cardholder concerns; queries and complaints pertaining to the product and its delivery shall be taken up directly with Merchant.
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any such participation is purely voluntary, and the same is being made purely on a “best effort basis”.
- SBICPSL reserves the sole right to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by any other offer, whether similar to this Offer or not or to withdraw it altogether.
- Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of a sole arbitrator appointed mutually by both the parties to be conducted in accordance to Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
- The place of arbitration shall be New Delhi and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against SBICPSL.