Visitor’s Group Package
Enjoy 06 Days / 05 Nights in Dusseldorf
- Fly by finest Airlines Ex-Ahmedabad / Mumbai / Delhi / Chennai / Bangalore / Hyderabad
- Choice of 2* to 4* hotels
- Option of Indian Dinner and Indian breakfast in the Comfort of your hotel
- Option of spending “Happy Hours” in the hotel
|Day 1 |||
|Day 2 |||
|Day 3 |||
|Day 4 |||
|Day 5 |||
|Day 6 |||
We value and welcome any suggestions you may wish to share with us.
- Return economy class group Airfare on Jetairways, Emirates, Oman Air, AirIndia or similar.
- Airport taxes, YQ Taxes and fuel surcharge as charged on the ticket.
- Cost of Overseas mediclaim policy for the number of days of the tour (upto the age limit of 50 years).
- Cost of German schengen visa charges.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per the option.
- Return group airport transfers as per itinerary.
- Daily buffet breakfast.
- Daily Indian dinners in the comfort of Hotel for options 1&4 and at an Indian Restaurant for option 2&3.
- Return group transfers to the fairground by coach during Drupa 2012.
- Services of Cox & Kings Tour Manager.
- Cox & Kings Travel bag.
- Cost of Entry tickets to the Exhibition.
- Any increase in the airfare and fuel surcharge if increased and charged by the airlines on your air ticket. (Presently calculated as on 10 Nov, 2011 rates).
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to the increase in the land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to the departure.
- Porterage at Hotels and airport, laundry, minibar, telephone charges and all other items of personal nature not forming part of the group menus.
- Deviation or stopover charges, if any.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in “Tour Package Price Includes” list.
|Package Name||Departure Dates|
|Visitor’s Packages||02 May 2012|
|07 May 2012|
|Hotel Pullman Dortmund|
|Per Person on Twin sharing basis||INR 59,990 + Euro 755|
|Hotel Motel One, Essen|
|Per Person on Twin sharing basis||INR 59,990 + Euro 695|
|Hotel Tryp Bochum - Wattenscheid|
|Per Person on Twin sharing basis||INR 59,990 + Euro 795|
|Customary Tips||Euro 15|
|You must be in possession of Schengen visa issued by the Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany.|
|GERMAN VISA REQUIREMENTS:|
- In case of currency fluctuations of more than 3% or amendment in local Government taxes, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly. The price is calculated at 1 Euro = Rs. 70.
- Minimum group strength should be 30 full paying passengers travelling together on each tour.