American Bonanza Super Saver
15 Days / 14 Nights
Focused on a feast of metropolitan America, the American Bonanza Super Saver tour is a wonderful city spectacular that starts in the indomitable Big Apple, spends a night in Washington DC, detours to nature at Niagara before boarding a flight to the playful, Orlando. Then, from neon lights to starlit nights, from fantasy theme park to fabulous national parks, this spectacular journey, visitsthe cities of Las Vegas, Los Angeles and San Francisco, the mountains and canyons of California, and the scenic seascapes of 17 Mile Drive. If variety is the spice of life, our most popular American tour has all the essential ingredients.
- Cost of your round trip economy class excursion airfare.
- Airport taxes, govt sales tax, U.S.A visa charges.
- Accommodation at the hotels mentioned or similar.
- Services of Cox & Kings Tour Manager.
- Baggage handling fee charged by the operating airline for one check-in baggage.
- Meals, coach transfers, entrance fees, sightseeing and surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of your overseas travel insurance valid for the duration of the tour with coverage upto the age of 70 years.
- Porterage for 1 bag per person at all the hotels only.